- Foreword by Norman E. Borlaug and Jimmy Carter
- Introduction: Why Are Africans Rejecting Biotechnology?
- 1. Why Rich Countries Dislike Agricultural GMOs
- 2. Downgrading Agricultural Science in Rich Countries
- 3. Withdrawing Support for Agricultural Science in Africa
- 4. Keeping Genetically Engineered Crops Out of Africa
- 5. Drought-Tolerant Crops—Only for the Rich?
- Conclusion: An Imperialism of Rich Tastes
Starved for Science
How Biotechnology Is Being Kept Out of Africa
$22.00 • £17.95 • €20.00
Publication Date: 08/05/2009