- 1. The Evolution of American Science
- 2. American Science and Globalization
- 3. Why Do People Become Scientists?
- 4. American Scientists: Who Are They?
- 5. Public Attitudes toward Science
- 6. Does Science Appeal to Students?
- 7. Attainment of Science Degrees
- 8. Finding Work in Science
- Appendix A: Census and American Community Survey Data
- Appendix B: NCES Survey Data
- Appendix C: NES, NSRCG, and IPEDS Data
- Appendix D: Detailed Statistical Tables
Is American Science in Decline?
$55.00 • £47.95 • €50.95
Publication Date: 06/11/2012