- 1. What Makes Self-Knowledge Special?
- 2. The Conceptual Basis for Transparency I: A Normative Conception of Agency
- 3. The Conceptual Basis for Transparency II: Evaluation, Agency and the Irrelevance of Cause
- 4. The Conceptual Basis for Authority I: Agency, Intentionality and the First Person Point of View
- 5. The Conceptual Basis for Authority II: Intentionality, Causality, and the Duality of Perspectives
- 6. Conclusion
- Appendix I: When Self-Knowledge Is Not Special (with a Short Essay on Psychoanalysis)
- Appendix II. Does the Debate Between Internal and External Reasons Rest on a Mistake?
Self-Knowledge and Resentment
$31.00 • £26.95 • €28.95
Publication Date: 03/05/2012
Educators: Request an Exam Copy (Learn more)
Media Requests: [Email Address]