- List of Figures and Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1. What Does Economics Have to Do with Science?
- 2. Puzzles and Priority
- 3. Money
- 4. The Production of Research: People and Patterns of Collaboration
- 5. The Production of Research: Equipment and Materials
- 6. Funding for Research
- 7. The Market for Scientists and Engineers
- 8. The Foreign Born
- 9. The Relationship of Science to Economic Growth
- 10. Can We Do Better?
How Economics Shapes Science
$24.00 • £19.95 • €21.50
Publication Date: 09/07/2015