- 1. Economic Reasoning and the Ethics of Policy
- 2. Command and Control
- 3. The Intimate Contest for Self-Command
- 4. Ethics, Law, and the Exercise of Self-Command
- 5. The Life You Save May Be Your Own
- 6. Strategic Relationships in Dying
- 7. Economics and Criminal Enterprise
- 8. What Is the Business of Organized Crime?
- 9. Strategic Analysis and Social Problems
- 10. What Is Game Theory?
- 11. A Framework for the Evaluation of Arms Proposals
- 12. The Strategy of Inflicting Costs
- 13. Who Will Have the Bomb?
- 14. Thinking about Nuclear Terrorism
- 15. The Mind as a Consuming Organ
Choice and Consequence
$40.00 • £34.95 • €36.95
Publication Date: 10/15/1985
Media Requests: [Email Address]