Eswar S. Prasad is the Tolani Senior Professor of Trade Policy and Professor of Economics at Cornell University. He is also a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, where he holds the New Century Chair in International Economics, and a research associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. He is the author of Gaining Currency: The Rise of the Renminbi and The Dollar Trap: How the U.S. Dollar Tightened Its Grip on Global Finance.
The Future of Money
How the Digital Revolution Is Transforming Currencies and Finance
$35.00 • £28.95 • €31.50
Publication Date: 09/21/2021
6-1/8 x 9-1/4 inches
17 photos, 8 illus.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Money & Monetary Policy
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Banks & Banking
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Corporate Finance: General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: E-Commerce: General (see also COMPUTERS: Electronic Commerce)
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING: Social Aspects