Harvard University Press has partnered with De Gruyter to make available for sale worldwide virtually all in-copyright HUP books that had become unavailable since their original publication. The 2,800 titles in the “e-ditions” program can be purchased individually as PDF eBooks or as hardcover reprint (“print-on-demand”) editions via the “Available from De Gruyter” link above. They are also available to institutions in ten separate subject-area packages that reflect the entire spectrum of the Press’s catalog. More about the E-ditions Program »
- 1. Moses in α European Wilderness: Nineteenth and Twentieth-Century Germany and Austria
- 2. Heinrich Heine: Hellenism, Christianity, and the Triumph of Moses
- 3. Between Bondage and Liberation: Kafka and Moses in the Wilderness
- 4. From Rome to Egypt: Freud’s Mosaic Transformations
- 5. Word, Image, Idea: Schoenberg and Moses—A Tragic Coexistence?