Harvard University Press has partnered with De Gruyter to make available for sale worldwide virtually all in-copyright HUP books that had become unavailable since their original publication. The 2,800 titles in the “e-ditions” program can be purchased individually as PDF eBooks or as hardcover reprint (“print-on-demand”) editions via the “Available from De Gruyter” link above. They are also available to institutions in ten separate subject-area packages that reflect the entire spectrum of the Press’s catalog. More about the E-ditions Program »
- 1. The Dynamics of the Romantic Period
- 2. Support for an English Biedermeier
- 3. French Romanticism: Two Beginnings?
- 4. Eastern European Romanticism: Patterns of Substitution
- 5. Romantic Irony and Biedermeier Tragicomedy
- 6. The Biedermeier Historical Novel and the Decline of Compromise