Harvard University Press has partnered with De Gruyter to make available for sale worldwide virtually all in-copyright HUP books that had become unavailable since their original publication. The 2,800 titles in the “e-ditions” program can be purchased individually as PDF eBooks or as hardcover reprint (“print-on-demand”) editions via the “Available from De Gruyter” link above. They are also available to institutions in ten separate subject-area packages that reflect the entire spectrum of the Press’s catalog. More about the E-ditions Program »
- I. Why Introduce Men to Jesus?
- II. How Jesus Functions in Religion
- III. What Is the “Differentia” in Christian Ethics?
- IV. Why a Community of Faith?
- V. Why Aid in the World Mission of Jesus?