- 1. Evaluating the Fairness and Effectiveness of an Admissions System
- 2. Admissions Tests and High School Grades: What Do They Measure?
- 3. Performance Predictions and Academic Indexes
- 4. Admissions Preferences: Who Deserves a Boost?
- 5. Percent Plans and Other Test-Optional Admissions Programs
- 6. Noncognitive Attributes: A New Frontier in College Admissions?
- 7. Casting Lots for College
- 8. Crafting a Class
- 9. Conclusions
Who Gets In?
Strategies for Fair and Effective College Admissions
$37.00 • £29.95 • €33.50
Publication Date: 05/15/2017