- Note on Names and Dates
- Map: Indigenous Nations, ca. 1675
- Anonymous (Chesapeake Algonquian), Map of Iroquoia. Proceedings of the Governor and Council (1678–1683). Collections of the Maryland State Archives.
- Map: English Colonies, ca. 1675
- Augustine Herrman, Virginia and Maryland As it is Planted and Inhabited this present year 1670 (London, 1673). Courtesy of the John Carter Brown Library at Brown University.
- 1. The Struggle for Order in Gandastogue and English America
- 2. Rumors of Wars
- 3. The Susquehannock Scattering
- 4. The Contagion of Conspiracy
- 5. Covenants
- 6. Capturing Iroquoia
- 7. Susquehannock Resurgence and Colonial Crisis
Time of Anarchy
Indigenous Power and the Crisis of Colonialism in Early America
$39.95 • £31.95 • €36.00
Publication Date: 12/01/2021