Sriya Iyer is Bibby Fellow and College Lecturer at St Catharine’s College and Affiliated Lecturer and Janeway Fellow in Economics in the Faculty of Economics at the University of Cambridge. She is the author of Demography and Religion in India.
The Economics of Religion in India
$53.00 • £42.95 • €47.50
Publication Date: 09/17/2018
6-1/8 x 9-1/4 inches
4 photos, 2 maps, 33 illus.
- HISTORY: Asia: India & South Asia
- RELIGION: Religion, Politics & State
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Development: Economic Development
- SOCIAL SCIENCE: Sociology of Religion
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Nonprofit Organizations & Charities: Finance & Accounting